I’ve been getting a lot of questions about this new program and what type of equipment is required and how it compares to other programs and what type of equipment you’ll need etc..
SO…I decided to compile all my answers to these questions in one place for YOU…so YOU can decide whether or not you are ready to join my exclusive TEST GROUP!
1. For starters: What is The Master’s Hammer and Chisel?
It is a resistance-training system that includes all three phases of muscle sculpting—known as SSP Training— to rapidly build, chisel, and refine a masterpiece physique in just 60 days.
- Sculpt your ultimate physique with 12 brand-new workouts that incorporate the three phases of SSP Training— Stabilization, Strength, and Power—that are essential to building a powerful, perfectly defined body.
- A comprehensive program from seasoned trainers and award-winning fitness competitors, Sagi Kalev and Autumn Calabrese.
- Includes options to adapt certain exercises if you have limited access to equipment.
- Includes a modifier who demonstrates some moves at a lower intensity.
- Fuel your body for demanding workouts and achieve your best results with a straightforward portion-control nutrition plan that you can customize to meet your goals—whether you want to lean out, sculpt and maintain what you’ve got, or build muscle.
2. What’s included in The Master’s Hammer and Chisel Base Kit?
- 12 workouts on 6 DVDs
- A set of 7 portion-control containers and a shaker cup
- The Master’s Hammer and Chisel Program and Nutrition Guide
- Quick-Start Guide
- 60-Day Calendar
- 2 bonus workouts: 10 Min Ab Hammer and 10 Min Ab Chisel
3. How does The Master’s Hammer and Chisel differ from Body Beast?
- Body Beast is a bodybuilding program that focuses on muscular hypertrophy. The Master’s Hammer and Chisel includes aspects of bodybuilding, but also focuses on improving endurance, power, agility, strength, balance, and range of motion to sculpt a tight, defined physique.
4. How does the Master’s Hammer and Chisel differ from 21 Day Fix EXTREME
- 21 Day Fix EXTREME is a shorter, goal-specific program, whereas The Master’s Hammer and Chisel is a full 60-day program with slightly longer workouts. 21 Day Fix EXTREME focuses on getting you shredded, while The Master’s Hammer and Chisel also helps you improve other aspects of your fitness, such as muscular endurance, power, strength, and agility. It’s a whole new approach to getting you ripped.
5. What equipment do you need for The Master’s Hammer & Chisel
- A few dumbbells of various weights appropriate to your strength and fitness level.
- A bench OR stability ball.
- A chin-up bar OR a resistance band and a door attachment.
6. How does The Master’s Hammer and Chisel nutrition plan compare to Body Beast, 21 Day Fix®, and 21 Day Fix EXTREME
Like the nutrition plans in 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix EXTREME, The Master’s Hammer and Chisel uses the portion- control container system.
However, it is tailored to meet your specific goals and the nutritional demands that a challenging body-sculpting program like The Master’s Hammer and Chisel requires.
7. Can you customize The Master’s Hammer and Chisel nutrition plan to meet your unique goals?
Yes! If you want to gear your nutrition toward building more muscle (a surplus), or toward shredding fat (a deficit), you can use the Nutrition Plan Quiz to recalculate your calories to help you reach your goals.
8. How do the calorie charts for The Master’s Hammer and Chisel work
The Nutrition Plan Quiz included in the program and nutrition guide will determine your appropriate calorie chart based on your goals. Like the calorie breakdowns in 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix EXTREME, the ones in The Master’s Hammer and Chisel Program and Nutrition Guide also include the number of color-coded, portion-control containers your bracket requires each day to meet your goals.
9. How does the 60-day calendar work?
The Master’s Hammer and Chisel program is a 60-day rotation of hardcore strength training built on the three phases of SSP Training—Stabilization, Strength, and Power. Sagi and Autumn strategically structured these workouts to train in all three phases efficiently, so following the calendar is important.
10. How does the Beachbody Performance line fit in to the program?
Because these workouts are so demanding, we highly recommend you consider adding Beachbody Performance supplements to your regimen to help support your energy, muscle-building, and recovery. I already use the Energize daily and will be adding in the Recovery to help with my muscle recovery! My husband has committed to using the entire line!
(Instructions for incorporating Beachbody Performance into your nutrition regimen are included in The Master’s Hammer and Chisel Program and Nutrition Guide.)
11. Is there a Team Beachbody exclusive if customers order The Master’s Hammer and Chisel through ME?
Yes! Customers who purchase The Master’s Hammer and Chisel through ME will get a FREE bonus workout—The Master’s Cardio (a $19.95 value)!
12. Can I stream The Master’s Hammer & Chisel workouts?
Yes! If you purchase The Master’s Hammer and Chisel and become a Premium Team Beachbody Club member, you’ll get unlimited access to Beachbody® On Demand, where you can stream The Master’s Hammer and Chisel and hundreds of proven Beachbody workouts via any desktop, laptop, tablet, TV, or mobile device—wherever you have an internet connection. Just look for “Purchased Programs” in Beachbody On Demand to access The Master’s Hammer and Chisel.
13. What is the best approach when purchasing this program?
As always – though a challenge pack! It contains The Master’s Hammer and Chisel Base Kit, your first 30-day supply of Shakeology Home Direct, and a FREE 30-day premium trial membership to the Team Beachbody Club where you can stream your workouts anywhere with Beachbody On Demand!!!
There is also The Master’s Hammer and Chisel Performance Pack that contains The Master’s Hammer and Chisel Base Kit, your first 30-day supply of Beachbody Performance Energize and Beachbody Performance Recover, and a FREE 30-day premium trial membership to the Team Beachbody Club where you can stream your workouts anywhere with Beachbody On Demand.
So now – let me ask you – ARE YOU READY to get hammered and chiseled?
If so – apply below for a spot in my next challenge group!