Looking for a healthier alternative to those hot and spicy chicken wings?!
Look no further!!!
I had been wanting to try this for the longest time and they lived up to the hype!!!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets (note: wrap in paper towel to squeeze some of the water out after rinsing – less water = more crunch!)
- 1-2 tsp of olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Dash of pepper
- 2-3 tsp garlic powder
- 1 TBS melted butter or COCONUT OIL
- 1/3 – 2/3 Cup FRANK’S BUFFALO WING SAUCE or your favorite brand
- Large bowl with lid or ziplock freezer bag
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Preheat over to 450
- Line baking dish with parchment paper
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl or ziplock bag and shake until well coated
- Spread evening in a single layer on baking dish
- Bake for 20-35 Minutes
We served this with some grilled chicken and asparagus and gave the perfect kick to a delightful summer dinner!!!
If you are interested in learning more ways to clean up some summer time favorites without tossing your hard work to the curb then fill out the application below for my upcoming 5-Day FREE challenge group – BBQ & BUNS!
I will share tips and recipes and I will help you with the one thing I always found so difficult – MEAL PLANNING! Remember – your health and fitness success is 80% nutrition.
You can get all the results and support you need right in your own home – and you don’t have to do it alone!