Summer picnic, family get together or JUST BECAUSE…this clean-eats recipe is a fan favorite and makes for a great leftovers on top of grilled chicken!!!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- I can black beans
- 1 can shoepeg corn (this is key – its SWEET which adds such a great twist in all the flavors)
- Cilantro (as much or as little depending on your preference)
- 1 packet Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Drain and rinse the black beans
- Drain the corn
- In a medium bowl, combine dressing mix with oil and vinegar.
- Add in diced peppers and onion, drained/rinsed corn and black beans and mix well.
- Add cilantro and salt and pepper to taste and you’re good to go!
You can serve it at room temperature or chill before serving! Make a great appetizer and the leftovers can be repurposed for salad toppings or on grilled chicken!
Here’s an easy to save recipe card:
You can find more of my favorite recipes HERE!