Ok ok…this perhaps shouldn’t be a nightly treat, but my goodness it sure is a treat!!!!
Peanut Butter Banana Quesadilla
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 Whole Wheat or corn tortilla
- 1/2 banana
- 1 TBS all natural peanut butter, almond butter or your favorite nut butter
- Optional – 1 TBS of chocolate chips
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
There are two ways you can do this – 1) Heated in a skillet as a quesadilla -OR- 2) Colt, rolled up as a “wrap”
1) – Spread the peanut butter on half the quesadilla, add sliced banana and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Fold in half and warm in skillet 2-3 minutes each side
2) Follow same steps as in 1 above but rather than heating in a skillet simply roll up and ENJOY!
My kids love this, my husband loves this, and I love this!!!