I don’t mean to toot my own horn but I rarely think my meals qualify as “restaurant quality” however this salmon, as simple as it was, was just that!!!
It only took a handful of ingredients, it was clean, gluten free, 21-day fix and 21-day fix extreme approved and literally mouth watering!!!
WHAT DO YOU NEED:
- 2-3lbs salmon (fresh or frozen is fine, I like to make a lot so I can have throughout the week!)
- 2 lemons, 1 sliced, 1 to juice
- 1TBS olive oil
- 2-3 gloves minced garlic
- Himalayan Salt and black pepper (to taste)
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Preheat oven to 375
- Line pan with foil
- Lay salmon on top of foil, drizzle with oil and/or spritz entire filet with oil
- Rub the minced garlic into the salmon
- Sprinkle salt
- Squeeze lemon juice over salmon filets
- Lay sliced lemon on top
- Bake for 15-20 minutes then finish off with 3-5 minutes under the broiler
Now don’t forget the last step…the crispness of the broiler was where it all came together!!!
We served this with sweet potatoes sprinkled with cinnamon and broccoli and I truly felt like I was sitting in a restaurant!!!
Whether you’re new to clean eating or a seasoned pro – if you’re interested in more clean eating recipe ideas and living a HEALTHY and FULFILLING life – fill out the form below to join one of my upcoming health and fitness accountability and support groups! Together we can end the trend of obesity!