And that’s a wrap – Insanity Max: 30 – Results

*8 weeks down*

*48 workouts in the books*

*1 pound lost*

*4 inches gone*

And one stronger MAMA!

Maegan Blinka, Insanity Max 30 Graduate, Insanity Max 30 Results, Friday Fight Round 2, workouts with the hubby, Accountability Partner,

If you want a break from packing up and trekking to the gym in this freezing cold, snowy weather, then I encourage you to take it to the MAX with just 30 minutes a day/ 5-6 days a week in your warm, comfy home!!!

The last week was a true test of strength and I was extra thankful to have my hubby pushing me through the entire 30 minutes of Friday Fight Round 2 as we closed out the week!

I wanted to make sure I pushed myself as hard as possible….afterall it was my last chance to top my prior max out times! I succeeded in every workout, even though Max Out Strength was by a mere 2 seconds and Max out Cardio had a few interruptions in it – I did it!

Maegan Blinka, Insanity Max 30 Graduate, Insanity Max 30 Results, Friday Fight Round 2, Accountability Partner,

 

Maegan Blinka, Insanity Max 30 Graduate, Insanity Max 30 Results, Friday Fight Round 2, workouts with the kids, be the example you want your kids to follow, Accountability Partner,

I came into this program looking to get STRONGER! I was comfortable with my starting weight and as my 60 days took me through Christmas, travels, Holiday parties and New Years my main focus was to MAINTAIN!

Maegan Blinka, Insanity Max 30 Graduate, Insanity Max 30 Results, Friday Fight Round 2, portioned nutrition guide, 21 day fix approved dinner

I know my nutrition wasn’t perfect. I was more in line with my 80/20 rule: 80% of the time I was spot on with my portions and eating according to the plan. The other 20% of the time we enjoyed the Christmas cookies and birthday cake (or birthday donut!), the baguette from Panera or ice cream treat! It was about BALANCE – and I feel I reached my goal!

 

2015-01-18 09.07.21

I will say – those little containers sure did come in handy! I was never hungry or feeling deprived as long as I got all my containers and Shakeology in I was good to go…but so were the sweet treats!

I didn’t have a crazy transformation but I didn’t really expect one! I started and ended at nearly the exact same weight – losing one pound in the 60 days and 4 inches primarily around my waist and bellybutton.

Maegan Blinka, Insanity Max 30 Graduate, Insanity Max 30 Results, Friday Fight Round 2, Accountability, Challenge group success

To be honest, I thought about skipping the whole before and after picture posting…there isn’t a drastic change visually and I wasn’t sure that it was really worth it. But I thought about it some more and decided I needed to share. I’m comfortable with the results, happy to say I didn’t gain weight during a time of the year when the majority of Americans are gaining 7-10 pounds, and my endurance ROCKS! I did a workout yesterday that pre-Max:30 I struggled with. I could do it – but it wasn’t easy.

Maegan Blinka, Insanity Max 30 Graduate, Insanity Max 30 Results, Friday Fight Round 2,  Accountability, Challenge Group Success

Yesterday, I was able to increase my weights and complete the entire 30 minute workout with ease. That helped me realize I did change. Maybe I didn’t lose tons of inches or pounds but I am a stronger, healthier person. And for that reason I am proud to say I’m an Insanity Max: 30 graduate!

I loved the convenience of using my own body weight for all of the workouts but I am secretly excited to get back to “moving iron” as Autumn Calabrese would put it, and I will soon be beginning my next phase of my journey with the 21-Day Fix Extreme in preparation for a marathon relay this spring!

If you would like to join me on this journey, simply fill out the application below to join my February 9th Accountability group! I always say, there’s power in numbers!!!! We can do this together!

2 thoughts on “And that’s a wrap – Insanity Max: 30 – Results

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s