- The product does not contain any of the 180+ substances banned by major athletic organizations.
- The contents of the supplements match what is displayed on the label.
- There are no unsafe levels of contaminants in the tested product.
- The product is manufactured in a facility audited by the NSF for both quality and safety.
- An easy-to-use, complete supplement system that’s guaranteed to boost your workout performance and help accelerate the results from any fitness program.
- It’s designed by Harvard-trained scientists and combines the latest cutting-edge science with the most effective performance-boosting ingredients from nature.
- Every ingredient is thoroughly tested and scientifically shown to enhance performance and recovery.
- There are 5 unique formulasEnergize, Hydrate, Recover, Recharge, and Creatinethat can be used alone or easily customized depending on your fitness goals or needs.
- It will help you overcome any obstaclefrom low energy to muscle sorenessso you can push yourself harder in every workout.
What’s included in the Beachbody Performance line? The system has four powder drinks formulated with key ingredients scientifically shown to be effective.
- BEACHBODY PERFORMANCE ENERGIZE PRE-WORKOUT (Lemon Spark Flavor) – Improves intense exercise performance, increases energy and endurance, and sharpens focus, and reaction time.
- BEACHBODY PERFORMANCE HYDRATE DURING-WORKOUT (Citrus Cooler Flavor) – Supports hydration during exercise, replaces electrolytes lost during exercise, fuels working muscles, and improves endurance.
- BEACHBODY PERFORMANCE RECOVER POST-WORKOUT (Chocolate Chill Flavor) – Speeds muscle recovery, promotes lean muscle synthesis, combats exercise-induced muscle soreness, and improves muscle strength recovery.
- BEACHBODY PERFORMANCE RECHARGE NIGHTTIME (Vanilla Dream Flavor) – Supports overnight muscle recovery, improves overnight adaptation to exercise
- BEACHBODY PERFORMANCE CREATINE – This add-on has no flavor and mixes well with the Post-Workout formula to improve high intensity exercise performance, increase muscle strength and power, and enhance the effects of resistance training.
When should you take these supplements:
- Energize should be taken within 30 minutes of starting exercise.
- Hydrate should be taken during intense or prolonged exercise.
- Recover should be taken within 30 minutes after exercising.
- Recharge should be taken within an hour before going to sleep.
For best results, do not mix Recover or Recharge with Shakeology. Take Shakeology at least 30-60 minutes after consuming Recover.
I know a lot of you have asked me what the difference is between my current fave E&E and Energize and well – E&E was developed in 2010; Energize is the best energy formula according to current scientific consensus.
Additional details and purchasing options can all be found within your Team Beachbody Account. If you have any other questions email me at email@example.com or on Facebook!