It has arrived!!!
Ok wait – so I JUST got the package YET – I’m in week 2?! Heck yes!
I’ve actually been doing the H&C workouts through the on demand feature of the Team Beachbody Premium Club membership. Basically its like netflix for the fitness world and while I had everything I needed to do the program – there’s just something to be said about flipping the pages of the nutrition guide and hanging that 60 day calendar on the basement walls!!!
So what came in the box?!?!
I opted for the The Masters Hammer and Chisel Deluxe DVD Package:
- 12 workouts on 6 DVDs: HAMMER PLYOMETRICS, ISO SPEED HAMME, TOTAL BODY HAMMER,MAX HAMMER STRENGTH, HAMMER POWER, HAMMER CONDITIONING, CHISEL BALANCE, ISO STRENGTH CHISEL, CHISEL ENDURANCE, CHISEL CARDIO, CHISEL AGILITY, TOTAL BODY CHISEL
- A SET OF 7 PORTION-CONTROL CONTAINERS & SHAKER CUP
- PROGRAM AND NUTRITION GUIDE
- QUICK-START GUIDE
- 60-DAY WORKOUT CALENDAR
- PLUS, 3 FREE BONUS GIFTS: 10 MIN AB HAMMER WORKOUT, 10 MIN AB CHISEL WORKOUT, 24/7 ONLINE SUPPORT
- 4 ADVANCED TOTAL-BODY WORKOUTS: HAMMER BUILD UP, POWER CHISEL, 15 MIN LEG HAMMER, 15 MIN GLUTE CHISEL
- AN EXTRA SET OF 7 PORTION-CONTROL CONTAINERS*
- 8-LB. MEDICINE BALL
We did already have containers and shaker cups and a medicine ball but since my husband and I are doing this TOGETHER – we wanted to make sure we had enough of EVERYTHING!
You’ll see from my meal plan above – I am adding in: Energize (pre workout), Energize (post workout) and Recharge (overnight) from the Team Beachbody Performance Line. This is an intense program and I am looking to get max results and I know these will help me get there! I am not nearly as sore this week as I was in week 1 and far less than I anticipated – I know these vitamin packed supplements are helping on that road to recovery!!!
My hubs is also adding in the Hydrate during his workouts and creatine!
Note the difference in the meal plans – He falls into the second highest and I fall into the lowest – so how do we make it work? Plan it out!
These are literally printed and hanging in the pantry – we tag team the shopping, the chopping and the cooking. Don’t get me wrong…it takes TIME but its worth it.
We both agree this program is hard but its fun and in the running to become our favorite one yet!
And while it is challenging and there are days we don’t want to wake up in the morning but we DO IT ANYWAY. We do it for ourselves – our health – and our family!
My mom even joined in for a 5:00am workout while visiting last week!
Age really is just a number!!
If you are interested in joining us in the new year – My January 4th RESOLUTIONS into RESULTS challenge group is now forming!
Fill out the application below and/or email me at email@example.com for details.
There is power in numbers – but you only have control of ONE.
2 thoughts on “Week 2 of Hammer & Chisel”