I guess you can say I am a bit of a cookie monster!
Recently I have been trying to limit my dairy intake at the recommendation of my dermotologist so out went my favorite chocolate shakeology and cafe latte and in came Vegan Chocolate Shakeo!!!! And I will say – I am adjusting quite well!
Who says you need gluten or dairy for a good no bake cookie?!?!
I was a bit hesitant as I LOVE my Black & White no bakes but when life changes you gotta roll with the punches and I am happy to say I like these ones even better than my original!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 Scoops Vegan Chocolate Shakeology (regular would work fine if that’s what you have!)
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1/3 cup rice krispies
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (or almond extract)
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Melt peanut butter and honey over a low heat
- Stir in the vanilla, oats and cinnamon
- Add Shakeology
- Stir in rice krispies
- Scoop or spoon onto wax paper, let cool and enjoy!
These freeze well or can be stored in an air tight container for up to a week!
One thought on “Vegan Chocolate No Bakes”