If anyone can find a clean sweet treat — its this gal!
I love my sweets but I also love eating clean, fueling my body right and feeling the effects of superfoods and clean eats in my bod!
So how do I keep that sweet tooth satisfied?
I create little combos like this one!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 “red” Greek Yogurt
- 1 Scoop Cafe Latte Shakeology
- 1 – 3 tsp All natural PB
- 1-3 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond milk
- Granola, Coconut flakes, chocolate chips
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
Now my husband has perfected the science behind the combo…and swears you HAVE to do it in this order. I on the other hand put it all in the bowl and mix it up!
- Measure one red container of plain greek yogurt and empty into a bowl
- Add desired amount of PB (1 tsp is plenty but my husband typically does 1 TBS or 3 tsp) and stir until combined
- Add 1 scoop Cafe Latte Shakeology and mix well
- Add a few splashes of unsweetened almond milk until you reach the desired consistency
- Top with desired toppings or eat as is!
21-day fix/Hammer&Chisel/Insanity Max:30 container equivalents:
2 Reds, 1 tsp (I consider the splash of almond milk a freebie!)
If you’re looking for a smaller meal or snack – simply half the greek yogurt and/or the Shakeology amount to reduce the reds.
My husband falls into the highest bracket and will often do 2 reds of greek yogurt with one scoop cafe latte and 3 tsp PB – no milk. The combo options are yours!
If you’re interested in learning more EMAIL ME @ firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below and I will contact you!