Have you seen the pictures?
Watched the infomercials?
Stopped your scroll on some pretty amazing jaw dropping transformation photos?
But you’re still NOT convinced these plastic color coded containers are really all that and a bag of chips?
That they’re really the key to not only successful weightloss-but a lifestyle that is manageable and SUSTAINABLE.
Well sit back for a minute and let me tell you WHY they are and HOW they can work for you too!
- First and foremost: Nutrition drives 80% of fitness resultsEver hear the saying “you can’t out run a bad fork” – its true! You can exercise until you’re blue in the face but if you’re not properly fueling your body you won’t see the results you ‘think’ you deserve! The best part is – it won’t take long for the theory to be proven true. Sure it may take a few days to adjust but in time your body will crave the greens, crave the fruits and you’ll realize you have plenty of energy without the added carbs and sugar!!!
- Most people who think they “eat healthy” do not eat those healthy foods in the right PORTIONSSure almonds are a great source of healthy fats…but a typical “serving” of almost is about twelve. TWELVE! Much less than a heaping handful you may be tempted to grab. Similar carbs like quinoa and sweet potatoes provide so many nutritional benefits but there’s a big difference between a 1/2 cup of quinoa coupled with some lean protein and veggies compared to a full cup with likely less veggies!
- It simplifies nutritionThere’s a reason why you see knockoff container systems when you walk into WalMart or Bed Bath and Beyond…because the system is flipping GENIUS! But here’s the deal…they’re selling you a set of containers. We offer a full rounded SOLUTION to a problem. Success leaves clues. These companies are TRYING to duplicate what we’ve mastered but they’re missing the full picture. They’re missing the point that you need support and accountability to help you not only get started but stick with the change so it becomes your WAY OF LIFE! They’re missing the fitness component and they’re falling short. Don’t get fall in that trap!
- It fits all lifestyles —-
- It doesn’t matter if you’re gluten free, vegan, Paleo or your own wild mix…you can adapt this eating plan to fit YOU and your goals. Its just about simple, clean, nutrition.
- It compliments any fitness regimen
- Sure it started with the FABULOUS combo in the 21-day fix workout program – again because its to be simple and basic – but if you’re not sold on the in home fitness world its okay – whether you run, bike, swim, rock out in the gym, enjoy yoga classes, toss the iron around at CrossFit or all of the above or none of the above…you still have to eat.
- Every day. And you should be eating in accordance with your goals.
- These little containers can help you no matter what your goal is – and it helps you get there safely!!
They say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit…are you willing to take the test?
I have opened enrollment for my next fitness challenge and I am inviting you to GO FOR IT!
To give it a try – amidst the summer picnics and BBQs and vacations and travels – because you know what…there is never a perfect time.
Don’t let the start stop you!