Did you know the average american GAINS 7-10 pounds between Halloween and New Years?!
Afterall, its EASY to take the chunk of time, chalk all the mishaps up to holiday craziness and commit to “a new plan in January” – but you don’t have to call it quits yet!
Forget the NEW year resolution – its time for a YEAR END resolution!
There’s still 6 weeks left in 2016 and I am pulling together the troops for one final round – TOGETHER – to help us SURVIVE the holidays.
Mission MAINTAIN isn’t about total deprivation.
Or total indulgence.
Its about BALANCE.
Its about helping ensure you’re not part of that “majority” that gains and feels gross about themselves come 12/31.
Its about finding the foods you enjoy most and truly ENJOYING them but passing on the rest.
And its about carving out those 30-45 minutes a day to better yourself so you can give more to others.
So many people live uncomfortably those last months of the year with an attitude that they’ll just “start fresh in the new year” – but WHY WAIT?
IMAGINE how AMAZING you’ll feel if you make a commitment TODAY to end 2016 STRONGER than you started and start 2017 off with a fresh clean slate and positive mindset!
IMAGINE the confidence you’ll have – the increase in energy – and comfort knowing you’re doing something today your future self will thank you for.
If you IMAGINE this is something you want to attain – THEN JOIN ME!!!!
I will be rocking ROUND 2 of CORE DE FORCE but your fitness program is simply that – YOUR choice!
- I will help you find the fitness program that works best for YOU
- Each participant will commit to 30 days of Shakeology. Not because I think you need this. But because I KNOW you need this! My participants see greater results, feel better and are properly fueling their bodies when this one mindless meal replaces one prior meal they were eating! It tastes AMAZING and with the busy holiday time – you’ll come back around to thank me!!!
- You will be REQUIRED to check in to our private group each day. Trust me – this is where the ACCOUNTABILITY shines!!!
NOTE: This group is limited to my customers. You can Create your Account HERE
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT from ME as your Coach:
- Meal planning tips and examples to help guide you through the holidays
- Daily motivation, accountability and tips to help you stay motivated and remember WHY you started in the first place
- Cleaned up Holiday treats
- Tips from yours truly on how to stay balanced while TRAVELING during this season
- How to handle the holiday parties and practice MODERATION (yes, you can eat the cookie and drink the wine!)
- Online access to our closed accountability group
This will be my FINAL ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP of 2016!!!
You know my motto: There’s POWER in NUMBERS!