I’m not sure if its…
…the super great deal at the local gym?
….Or maybe the 7-10 pounds “typical” Americans tack on during the holidays?
….Or perhaps the classic “this is my year” attitude?
I’m sure there’s a million and one things that play into the reasons but the results have proven in a recent study that the TOP 3 new years resolutions in America have something to do with:
- EXERCISE MORE
- LOSE WEIGHT
- Improve DIET
Yet, statistics show, LESS than 10% of those people are actually successful in achieving their resolutions!
They don’t have the tools!
They’re afraid of change – they fear failure – they don’t know HOW to get started AND continue!
But that’s where I can help!
Here’s the deal…if you make a few temporary changes the results will simply be that – temporary. You won’t truly achieve what you’re setting out to do unless you make a CHANGE!
A change in the way you think – act- believe and yes – a change in your LIFESTYLE!
Now I get it – its much easier said than done!
Making a lifestyle change – a HEALTHY lifestyle change isn’t always easy.
Some people will doubt you, some may not support you, some may even say negative things and you may fear your ability to stick to it long term or when not at home. You’re afraid you don’t have the time or the money – But these are all just excuses – if you have a plan – you can overcome every single one of them – and then some!
AND I CAN HELP YOU!
Then take action.
For me, the secret sauce was truly found when I joined an online challenge group.
An online accountability group filled with other women who had similar struggles as I did – similar fears – and similar goals – TO LIVE A HEALTHIER LIFE!
I don’t have all the answers but I have experience, drive, passion and a desire to help others SUCCEED in achieving their personal health & fitness goals!!!
So I ask you all to take this as a personal INVITATION to make this your year.
To not just COMMIT but truly make a CHANGE!
I’m kicking off my RESOLUTIONS INTO RESULTS challenge group January 2nd and I am looking for 10 people to join me!
BONUS: in the season of GIVING I am offering one of my favorite, and total mindset game-changing books THE MIRACLE MORNING to all participants who commit WITH A CHALLENGE PACK by 12/24.
And if that wasn’t enough – Beachbody is launching their their 2nd Health Bet Challenge where they have put in $2 million to a pot reserved just for people who commit to a fitness program and log at least 3 workouts a week & replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology and log 5 Shakeology’s into our tracker app for 4 weeks. If you complete the necessary steps you are entered to win the cash prize at the end!
Yes – you can in fact get a reward for doing what you already want to do and COMMIT to improving your overall health & fitness.
So to bring it all together:
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO:
- First you need to make me your official coach. You can complete your enrollment here:
- Fill out the application below so that we can determine the best program to suit your GOALS.
- Commit to the duration of the group. This is about finding a solution to your needs. A program you’ll enjoy, a program that aligns with your goals, and a program that you can COMPLETE.
- Commit to the nutrition plan including, replacing 1 meal a day with Shakeology. Nutrition DRIVES your results, comprising 80% to the 20% that exercise includes. You must fuel your body with the foods it needs to provide energy for your workout, energy to get through your day, and to help your body recover and continue to transform as you progress through the program. Nutrition matters.
- You must be willing to hold yourself accountable in our private online accountability group – AND – participate in the group daily to log and monitor your progress. Getting started is one thing – but its following it through to the end where the magic happens!
I am not here to sell you a program.
I am here to help you DECIDE – COMMIT – and SUCCEED in reaching your overall health and fitness GOALS through the combination of FITNESS – NUTRITION & SUPPORT.
***There are a limited # of spots available***
Reserve your spot TODAY!!!
There’s POWER in numbers
One thought on “Resolutions into RESULTS: Early Enrollment”
Hello Maegan, Here’s a screen shot of my application, not sure what happened when I clicked “done”, but it cleared everything out. Like i mentioned in the FB message that I recently sent you, I’m interested in this challenge group, hopefully there are still spots left!ð³
Have a great day!!! -Lucero