To the busy mom who is sitting there, watching, reading, thinking “I’d love but I just don’t have the time/the money/the motivation” to join one of those online fitness and health challenge group I want to ask – how can you afford NOT to INVEST IN YOU?
Now before I get into this I want to say I truly UNDERSTAND that feeling of I can’t. I do…when I bought my first challenge pack exactly 4 YEARS AGO I had to contemplate it for WEEKS. Until I hit that tipping point – where my DESIRE to change outweighed my DESIRE TO STAY THE SAME! But it got there through a pivotal moment.
My Time Hop “on this day” app reminded me that around this same time – 4 Years ago today I was asking for prayers as we were rushed to Children’s Hospital holding tightly to VERY sick little boy.
My 9 month old’s deteriorating health was dismissed as “a bad cold” before we got in to see HIS doctor who quickly sent us by ambulance to Childrens Hospital to get the best care.
We received his diagnosis: Pneumonia, double ear infection, bronchiolitis, and very high fever.
We spent two tiring nights there and while my little man attempted to get comfortable and rest I simply watched him.
Sleep just wasn’t happening for me and I remember when he finally settled I grabbed my phone for a mindless midnight scroll.
And there it was…
- Amazing side by side transformation from someone I didn’t even know
- Shared by an old college friend
- Talking about a program launch coming soon
- With the possibility to lose 5-15 pounds
- Where you are required to drink a chocolate & peanut butter superfood shake
- And be surrounded by other LIKE minded women WHO JUST GET IT
And, well my SCROLL – STOPPED ✋️✋️✋️
I saw the importance of GOOD HEALTH. Good health for myself and my FAMILY.
I saw a NEED to ditch the fast food, weekly pizza splurges, countless ice cream trips and become more DISCIPLINED.
Because I don’t only have to keep myself healthy but I have to keep MY FAMILY healthy and they are forming their daily habits based off my ACTIONS.
I was still holding on to a few post baby pounds and at that moment I decided to stop wishing and START DOING.
And the rest is HISTORY!
For 4 years now I’ve been on my own journey WHILE ALSO helping other women get started and stay accountable to their health and fitness goals.
I can’t seem to think: what if we never had that scary experience…would I have seen things differently? Would I have ever caught a glimpse of that simple post?
It was “JUST a challenge group” at the time but what I learned in that group became a pivotal point in my life!
YOUR HEALTH MATTERS.
I know its an INVESTMENT and I hear so often how HARD it is for MOMs to INVEST in themselves when there are so many other things you can MUCH MORE EASILY INVEST in.
I know you’re busy. I’m busy.
We’re all busy. But your HEALTH is not something to put on the backburner.
There will never be a GREAT TIME to make a change – you have to make a decision TO JUST DO IT.
I have opened enrollment in my MOMS ONLY – 30 days of “Mama NEEDS ME time” accountability group and I cannot wait to lock arms with you.
Together we are going to BEGIN A JOURNEY.
If you’re interested in JOINING me – read on for the requirements and check the application at the bottom:
What are the requirements?
- I must be YOUR coach. If you are not currently working with a TeamBeachbody coach you can create a free account by clicking here. Create Free Account
- Complete the Challenge group application below so I can help you select the best program fit for you and make sure this challenge will help you meet your goals.
- Commit to a workout program of you choice and Replacing 1 meal a day with Shakeology. Why Shakeology?? It simple: it’s amazing and it is going to make you FEEL better as far as daily energy (so you can chase those kiddos), it will complete your daily nutrition, it is one meal you don’t have to think about, and its quick, convenient, and honestly while you may be thinking “the taste though” it truly is delicious! But here’s the kicker – if for some crazy reason you’re not convinced – you can actually return the bag – FOR A FULL REFUND! I leaned into that GUARANTEE when I started and if you’re sitting on a pile of doubts I encourage you to too!
- Commit to our CHALLENGE GROUP – to staying accountable not to JOINING but to FINISHING. TOGETHER.
I am well aware this group will be an INVESTMENT for you. But I have learned over time when you put in nothing you get out nothing. BUT when you INVEST in yourself the RESULTS are beyond WORTH IT.
You’re worth it.