Ok – so I often I talk about my challenge groups and how they’re such a great resource for support and motivation especially as someone begins their fitness journey and also as they continue! But they are also a great place for recipes….not only from me, as a coach, but everyone in the group! I have to thank Anna for sharing this sweet treat with us all!!!
This recipe is found in the 21-Day Fix and 21-Day Fix extreme nutrition guides but honestly I would have never made it on my own. I always made a different version of Chocolate Shakeology Pudding and saw no reason to try a new one. Well…let me just say, this is so smooth and tastes like a homemade chocolate mousse.
WHAT YOU NEED:
(makes 4 servings)
- 1 1/2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 ripe medium avocado
- 1 medium banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
1. Place all items into a blender, cover, blend until smooth (If too thick you can use additional almond milk)
2. Pour into 4 dessert cups; refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until set (I missed this step the first time I made it, so I just used frozen banana and tossed it in the freezer for about 10 minutes…either way works!)
21-DAY FIXERS: 1/2 RED 1/2 YELLOW 1/2 BLUE
Let me just say, this will surely satisfy your sweet tooth craving!!!!
You can get your own 30 day Shakeology supply HERE
Not sure what flavor you’d like – but still want to give Shakeology a try? Try this flavor sampler pack to figure what which is your favorite!
As mentioned above, I run health and fitness challenge groups to help other people begin and/or continue their health and fitness journey and turn it into a LIFESTYLE! If you’re interested in more information about ways to enjoy clean eating and/or would like to be part of my upcoming challenge group, fill out the form below! Together we can end the trend of obesity!
4 thoughts on “Clean Chocolate Pudding – 21-DF Approved!”