When it came time to plan my daughter’s birthday cake and ice cream I knew I couldn’t mess with Memaw’s chocolate chip cookie recipe that I had planned for her cookie cake…but I quickly realized I could however make my own “ice cream”. And that’s just what we did. Shakeology Ice Cream that is. My kids were happy to be eating their big bowls of “ice cream” and I could indulge right there along with them…a small piece of cookie cake and some shakeo ice cream to fill my tummy and keep my hands out of the cookie jar!
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Shakeology Ice Cream
- 2 Scoops vanilla Shakeology (or chocolate)
- 1 frozen banana
- 12 ounces of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 TBS PB2 (optional)
- 2 TBS fat free sugar free cheesecake pudding mix (optional, or any flavor you like)
- 8 oz ice
1) Mix all ingredients in a blender
I like to hit the “crush ice” button for about 30 seconds followed by the “blend” until a smooth consistency.
2) Pour ice cream into a freezer safe bowl, I used a glass pyrex bowl with a lid
3) Freeze for approximately 2-3 hours before serving, stirring every hour
4) Pull out of freezer about 10 minutes before you’re ready to eat and ENJOY!
This was the perfect addition to my 3 year old’s birthday cookie cake! She actually ate more of the ice cream than she did of the actual cookie cake! I’m going to chalk that one up as a win!!!