Ok I know this is going to sound too simple and too good to be true…but hear me out…
I really wanted a chocolate treat and I came across this in the challenge group I’m participating in along with 2000+ other Beachbody coaches and the creator of the 21-day fix/21-day fix extreme, Autumn Calabrese. They’ve been saying “no cheats” but luckily that doesn’t count Shakeology!!! YUMMMMMM!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp all natural Peanut Butter/PB2 (optional)
- 2-3 TBS of water
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Melt the oil in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds
- Add the Shakeology (and PB)
- Add water 1 TBS at a time until you reach that “brownie batter” consistency!
- Try not to eat the bowl as you’re scraping every little bite off!!!
- If you’re patient enough, toss it in the freezer for about 15 minutes – OMG!
The shakeology would be your “red” and the coconut oil and PB if you’re using it would count towards a teaspoon. I actually just made half of one after dinner to satisfy that snacking urge (and because I only had 1/2 a red left!) and it was the perfect amount! My hubs indulged in a full scoop!
If you’re looking for a full 30-day supply of Shakeology, check out the flavor options HERE
Not sure what flavor you’d like – but still want to give Shakeology a try? Try the flavor sampler pack to figure what which is your favorite! I am obviously a HUGE chocolate fan!!!!
If you are ever looking for help on your own health and fitness journey or just want the additional accountability join me in my next challenge group!
There’s power in numbers ❤
One thought on “Brownie Batter”