So what do you do when you used to use Brownie Batter to combat those late night cravings and you’re now drinking vegan vanilla?
Why swap it out with some CAKE BATTER CRUCNH!
And yes – it is as good as is sounds:
What you need:
- Vanilla Shakeology* (I prefer the VEGAN but regular could work as well!)
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt – optional*
- 1-2 tsp Nut Butter of choice or PB2
- Splash of coconut water
- Shredded coconut/Crushed almonds/pecans/cashews – optional
*I have made this with both one full scoop of shakeology and omitting the yogurt and I’ve done half a scoop of Shakeology with 1/2 a red of Greek Yogurt – the choice is yours! But either combo would leave this one RED serving per the Portion Fix Nutrition, 1-2 spoons for the nut butter, Blue container if you use nuts and/or orange if you use coconut flakes!
What you need to do:
- Add yogurt to a bowl
- Stir in nut butter & mix well
- Add Shakeology & mix well
- Add in Coconut water 1 TBS at a time utnil you reach your desired consistency
- Top with shredded coconut or mixed nuts
If you’re interested in trying Shakeology for a full 30-days, check out the flavor options HERE
Not sure what flavor you’d like – but still want to give Shakeology a try? Try the flavor sampler pack to figure what which is your favorite!
If you are ever looking for help on your own health and fitness journey or just want the additional accountability join me in my next challenge group!
***There’s power in numbers***