I am beyond excited to share that I am setting sail on an amazing adventure – on one of the largest ships to sail the waters with some of my closest friends, fellow health & fitness advocates, and of course my biggest supporter & #1 fan – my hubby – all as a result of helping others reach their own goals and continuing to pay it forward each and every day!
If you’ve ever been on a cruise or stayed at an all-inclusive resort for that matter you know how this goes.
FOOD. IS. EVERYWHERE – ALL THE TIME!
And while I realize there are going to be some indulgences, splurges, cocktails and more – I also know that the key to a successful, balanced, lifestyle is allowing yourself to unwind
Setting yourself up for success upon return.
And that’s what this post is all about.
We have approximately 11 weeks until Memorial Day weekend. This is the unofficial start of SUMMER, of the warmer weather and vacation season!
It is the season of shorts and dresses and tanks and oh yes, the sometimes dreaded but always needed bathing suit!
True story – As I began preparing for my cruise I already ditched 4 pairs of shorts from last summer, that, well, just don’t quite look the same – and I am vowing to myself…NO MORE!
It’s not to early to start…
I am getting ready to kick off my Spring Training Bootcamp on March 21st with Round 3 to follow in April.
My goal is get as many women and as many mamas ready for summer without the typical stress – without that restricted feeling that you can’t enjoy the family picnics and in a way that this becomes your way of LIFE and not just another summer “diet”.
Trust me – I get it!
Life is busy.
I have two littles of my own and totally get the idea that “there just isn’t enough time” but I am here to show how this is going to SAVE you time!
And while I am focused on balance and fun while on vacation…I am well aware that I am going to need a little jump start when I get back!
Not only am I going to be leading the group but I am going to be right there in the trenches with you!
- We will spend 4 weeks together starting May 21st.
- Week 1 will be our prep week followed by the 21-day challenge starting March 28th.
- You will commit to 20-30 Minutes of exercise along with daily accountability through our group ran through a private app.
- There is also an *Optional* 3 Day post-Easter – Candy Detox cleanse to be completed at any point during the challenge! I personally will be doing this – if this is something you think would help you meet your goals…let’s chat about it!
What are the requirements?
- Are you currently working with a TeamBeachbody coach? If NOT, then let me be yours! Create a free account by clicking here. Create Free Account
- Complete the Challenge group application below so I can help you select the best program fit for you and make sure this challenge will help you meet your goals.
- Commit to a workout program of you choice and Replacing 1 meal a day with Shakeology. Why Shakeology?? It simple: it’s amazing and it is going to make you FEEL better as far as daily energy, it will complete your daily nutrition, it is one meal you don’t have to think about, and its quick, convenient, and honestly while you may be thinking “the taste though” it truly is delicious! But here’s the kicker – if for some crazy reason you’re not convinced – you can actually return the bag – FOR A FULL REFUND!
What do you have to lose?
What do you have to gain?
I am going to support you, guide you, mentor you and help you set REALISTIC goals so that this investment and this commitment is one worth while!
Believe you can and you’re halfway there!