- I was not a fitness expert and I’m still not.
- I was not a nutritionist and I am still learning something new every day.
- I was not at my goal weight and somedays I am at it and others not so much…its a journey.
- I only posted on social media to share periodic pictures of my kiddos and NEVER liked or commented on anyone else’s pictures…#didntwanttobeacreeper
- I thought people who took selfies were self absorbed & CR-A-ZY!
- I never wanted to be called a “sales person”
- I didn’t have Instagram or a Blog and had no desire to learn them.
And the list goes on……
Sound familiar? I get it!! Those same concerns you have about coaching…I had them too.
But you know what I realized? I knew I had POTENTIAL.
- Potential to build a business while at home with my littles…
- Potential to help other women lose their baby weight just like ME…
- Potential to help women simply FEEL confident again…
- Potential to provide for my family…
- Potential to relate and create a TRIBE of other women who just GOT IT.
So you know what?
I pushed those fears aside and went for it.
I won’t say its always easy but my goodness its worth it!
I want to help you see EXACTLY what I do as a coach – how our team Differs from others and help you decide if this is something that YOU could see yourself doing.
I’m hosting an Backstage Pass into the COACHLIFE Wednesday February 22nd and this my friend is YOUR personal invitation to join us.
No obligation – just information.
To answer your questions and help you decide if you want to join us!
Simply CLICK – GOING – to this event and I will get you added into our closed group!
This is your opportunity to go from GOOD – to GREAT.
For more information fill out the form below and join the EVENT to learn more!